Angel infinity scarf

So, being on a roll of stash diving for quick sewing projects, I grabbed this gauze that I got at Mood and whipped up another infinity scarf. (I wear them at work, my desk is right under an air vent - it gets chilly, especially if I got rained on while walking to work)

I have had this fabric for a couple years now, no idea what to use it for. I bought it on impulse when it caught my eye in the stacks at Mood. Now it is the perfect fabric for a dressy day at work!

13 Likes

The fabric was a great find! An infinity scarf is the perfect use for it.

2 Likes

Love infinity scarves - itโ€™s an awesome quick project to show off some really neat prints. Yours is awesome!

2 Likes

gasp Youโ€™ve been to Mood โ€“ my hero! Lovely infinity scarf.

It looks so comfy!

How was Mood? I see it all the time on Project Runway and wonder how cool it must be!

2 Likes

What fun fabric! Such a great use for it.

1 Like

It was chaotic and overwhelming and incredible, and I am no longer surprised when it takes forever for a designer on the show to find something or when they randomly grab a fabric because they fell in love with it instantly and have no actual plan. Like I did with the angels! I could have spent the whole day there.

And I got to meet Swatchโ€ฆ

4 Likes

That is so awesome! Iโ€™m going to have to try to make it there someday! It amazes me how mellow Swatch (You gotta love the name!) :rofl: always seems to be in the midst of all that chaos!

1 Like

What a beautiful fabric!

2 Likes

this fabric is amazing.

2 Likes

I love that color combo!

2 Likes

This seems like a great accessory for dressing up an outfit. Nice! And you used the good fabric!

2 Likes

I am loving that pattern! Great scarf!

1 Like