Animal Cards with Found Sentiments

I had these animal images I wasn’t really sure what to do with, but through some train of thought I don’t remember (and is probably best forgotten anyway), I decided to pair them with some of my word-cutout stash for cards for the Happy Mail Craftalong. I envisioned the sentiments being a little more zany overall, but I ended up being quite tickled by the final results anyway. There’s sort of a dry-humor absurdity to them that I just find charming.

Group stack shot for the thumbnail:

Thanks for looking!

19 Likes

The chicks with the “Keeping it Fresh” is my favorite!

3 Likes

These are all so great! I absolutely love mine :heart: The animals paired with text give each other a whole new meaning :rofl: Love them! Thank you for sharing them all in one place :heart:

4 Likes

These are so dang fun! I love 'em all, but I think the flawless ass might be my favorite!

1 Like

Clever, cheerful and well done! And, it tells us a bit about your personality…yeah, you fit it…just a bit weird, that’s all…and it is good! lol

2 Likes

Yeah, it really probably does :rofl:.

You know, the fact that I was making a “flawless ass” card never occurred to me. I’d only thought of that as a donkey :woman_facepalming:t2:. But I probably would have chickened out, so maybe that’s a fortunate oversight.

3 Likes

Bahahahaaaa! It’s a hoot even without the more crass-sounding interpretation!

5 Likes

ha ha ha

“Excellent listener” is top notch in my book!

1 Like

These are all extremely clever! I’m super impressed! And I also love the flawless ass!!

1 Like

These are quite funny! Thanks for mine!

2 Likes

Your cards are fantastic, I love your absurd humour! So cool!

3 Likes

This is a fun set!

1 Like

These are hilarious!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone! I’ve sent most of these out, so I’m planning another batch this weekend. I’ll update after they start reaching their destinations.

I shouldn’t play favorites, but that one is up there.

3 Likes