Animal Crossing Switch Case

I made this case for my Nintendo Switch. Its a machine embroidery pattern done ith(in the hoop). I digitized the peanut design myself, and even though I made a few mistakes it turned out pretty good.

15 Likes

Amazing!!
Great job digitizing :smiley:
I’ve been considering what to make for my God Daughter for her birthday at the end of Jan, and I was thinking a Switch pillow made with a paper pieced front.
I really love your fabric choices, and the pattern. Can I please ask where you got the pattern?

2 Likes

This is fabulous! I’m a big Animal Crossing fan. That fabric is amazing. I love how it has slots for all our games too! Are the rings up top so you can wear it like a purse?

2 Likes

This is really cool. Awesome details!!

2 Likes

It is the Ultimate Gamerz bag by Starfish embroidery on Etsy. I found the instructions were difficult to follow and unclear. It was a challenge and I do a ton of ith bags and plush. I think there is also a sewn version if you aren’t great with ith😊

1 Like

Thanks, the rings are for a strap, but I didn’t make one.

1 Like

What an amazing gift! This is spectacular!

2 Likes

Thank.you, my Switch loves it :laughing:

1 Like

Hahah! I mistakenly read that someone else was making a gift and got mixed up.

I mean, it’s a gift for you, right? :wink:

I played over 600 hours of AC last year, but I’ve never met Peanut. I have 5 sheep that live on my island. My goal was to get all sheep, but that’s much tougher than it sounds.

3 Likes

This is incredible. It looks store-bought. The fabric, the design, the embroidery, everything is perfect!

1 Like

I love when people try to have all the same animal! I only have one sheep: Vesta. And I love her. My old island I shared with my daughter we had Curlos and he was awesome too!

1 Like

This is super cute, well done!
I currently have 2 sheep, 2 wolves, and 2 deer. Totally by accident, but I kind of want to do all pairs now!

1 Like

That bag is awesome and adorable!

Maybe we should start a thread in the lounge so we can swap ID’s for AC? I just started playing last month :smiley:

1 Like

An ITH bag…how fascinating?!
My largest hoop is 5x7, so I won’t be able to have a go at this pattern, but it definitely gives me ideas :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Great idea, what better then to share virtual craft patterns with all my craft buddies :laughing:

I don’t play, but there’s already a thread called Everything Animal Crossing!