Animal "nugget" adaptations using the kitten Pattern

Harvest Fest is coming up soon, so I am building up stock. Since last year was such a success and I almost sold out, I felt like I needed to branch out. I’m using the basic Kitten Nugget “recipe” but changing a few things. I need to make them as no-sew as possible but still cute and recognizable. These are my first 2.

And some of my stock so far of kittens and other (more labor-intensive) animals from the book “Mini Crochet Creatures.” I love them but they are so detailed and need sewing and extra steps. I don’t want to have to charge more than the kittens, so I’m trying to simplify.

30 Likes

So adorable!!

2 Likes

These are so ADORABLE! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They are soo cute! I love that little cockatoo Mohawk :relaxed:.

2 Likes

SLOTH!!! And i want the far left kitties on 1st & 2nd row. :wink:

1 Like

Penguins, chickens, so many adorable nuggets!

1 Like

I LOVE the eagle in the nest! These are all so great! Good luck at the festival. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So dang cute!

1 Like

Awesome adaptations!!!

1 Like

Love that cockatoo (cockatiel?). So cute.

1 Like

Super cute!

1 Like

Aaaahhh! So very cute! All of them are adorable.

1 Like

You birdies are darling! The kitties are too, of course, but that little birb in the nest… ACK!

2 Likes

These are so cute! I love that you branched out to ther animals too. I am sure they will be a hit again and you’re going to be helping some needy cats!

Yes, i keep coming back to that little eagle. The little nest of twigs! The white head! Aaaa!

These are adorable!!!

Super cute!

:bird: :bird: :bird: Congratulations! Your arodable little birds are one of this week’s Featured Projects! :bird: :bird: :bird:

1 Like

@Dooney, I used my Mod powers to change your title to “Pattern” instead of “recipe”. This is to help the system be able to find actual recipes, and actual patterns, more easily. Thank you for being awesome!

1 Like