Ankle-Biter the Fairy

I’ve been working on this for awhile. A few weeks? I’ve been wanting to make a customized doll since forever. Probably ten years. She’s finally done. This is my first finished custom doll. Made from some sort of second-hand Aliexpress doll, a (reboot) Draculaura head, and then I modded it with Apoxy Sculpt. Her wings are removable and attached via magnets. She’s supposed to be a Brian Froud-inspired fairy. She’s just slightly unseelie in that she points travelers in the wrong direction and likes to hide in the grass to bite people’s ankles. Her name is Ankle-Biter.

CONTENT WARNING: DOLL NUDITY

25 Likes

Wow, you did an awesome job. She is wonderful. I particularly love the wings.

You do know you’re going to have to make her a companion

2 Likes

She is amazing!

2 Likes

You did a great job!
She looks wonderful. The wings are my favorite part of her.

2 Likes

This is soooo cool! I love the tattered wings and grungy paint.
She’s a gorgeous little ankle biter.

2 Likes

I love when people make custom dolls!. I’ve re-rooted hair a few times, but it’s a lot of work to do the entire doll. Ankle-Biter is fantastic! Her wings are beautiful and I love that you made them magnetic so you can easily remove them to change outfits or package her.
Did you paint the face? Great job on the ears too. They add a lot of character to her.

2 Likes

awesome fairylisious job!

2 Likes

This is beautifully done! I love the wings especially. Really… she’s just gorgeous!

2 Likes

Beautifully mischievous. The creeping mossy details and wings are especially fabulous.

2 Likes

My goodness this is amazing! You’ve really gone all the way with all the details of her body and clothing. You’re a natural!

3 Likes

Very nice. The ears and hair remind me of old creepy fairy tale illustrations.

And creepy in this context is good.

2 Likes

She’s great!

2 Likes

Gorgeous! I love the wings and feet!

2 Likes

This is fantastic! It would fit right in with Brian Froud (I have several of his books including Faeries and I’m a huge fan). Even the nudity is spot on. Ha. I am so impressed with your skills!

2 Likes

Thank you! I probably will but something alittle less human-looking. Like one of the boy Brian Froud fairies.

3 Likes

Thank you!! Yes, I did the face-up too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! I was a little worried they looked too messy

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

You should totally check out Brian Froud if ypu havent! His stuff is like that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m glad she’s coming across as Brian Froud-ish. I have like, almost all his books, I think.

2 Likes