January 2, 2020 - Announcing Founding Members

This made me laugh so hard! I owe here a huge thank you. When you said cats on Instagram, I had a feeling it was me. My feed is full of my fur babies.

5 Likes

I understand. I thought I’d just throw it out there.

MistressJennie, you totally rock for taking on the ebay fundraiser. I can only imagine all the hard work and time you’ve put into this…please know it is very much appreciated.

2 Likes

So how do I donate $$? I loved the eBay items but after my account being hacked 2x I had to close down eBay and PayPal. Got my funds back and all but it was a PITA!!!
So yep no PayPal no eBay but still want to help the site survive

2 Likes

PM me your email address. I will send you the info on how to donate.

Hey gang! Please use the Garage Sale specific praise thread for any questions or conversation/praise around the garage sale. We want to keep this thread open for Founding Member Praise. Thanks!

The link to the Garage Sale Praise/Conversation Thread:

Lol k how do I send a pm on this site?? This is me at work not working

2 Likes

Excuse my horrible snip, lol… click your avatar in the top right corner of the screen, then click the envelope to go to your messages.

1 Like

Haha PB I like your snip diagram! :nerd_face:

1 Like

I still don’t see how to send one just view mine :frowning: I’ll have to do at home I suppose. My phone version isn’t that user friendly maybe it’s an Apple thing? I can’t figure who is responding to what on my phone the page just goes on and on with no headers. Oh well lots to get use to I’m up for the challenge

@PerfectlyBohemian I owe you a BIG THANK YOU! For matching up my cats and therefor granting me Founding Member status. Thank you so much. I didn’t mean to be a pain. I don’t use Facebook much and I just think everyone is as much of a Ghostbusters fan as I am and will automatically link Gozer and Venkman to each other. I’m a dork. Sorry! And Thank you!

2 Likes

No worries! I’m sure if we didn’t hunt you down, you would have realized you could request to be added :wink: We’re really thankful to all the people that have helped :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

I had the same issue PMing from my phone at first. I was finally able to send a PM when I clicked on the member’s name that I wanted to send to. A box like below pops up and there’s a button to message:

There might be a more straightforward/easier way, but I haven’t found it yet. :slight_smile:

Well that’s way easier than what I was doing, lol

Have I mentioned I love our Founding Members @PerfectlyBohemian and @Abbeeroad? And their diagrams? And @sheepBlue, @sweets4ever, and @kittykill for answering questions for me last night. :kiss:

7 Likes

Of course, now I totally see the “New Message” button exactly where you directed! :laughing:

Thank you! I am amazed at how many ways to navigate and send messages and read posts and…on and on, I am amazed daily!!!

1 Like

Well I am thankful for the ones that took the i initiative and got this wonderful world a glowing as well as those who may not have been active in the process or physical contributions but there to cheer them on.

It takes a village.

I am also happy that this is so much easier to maneuver on my phone so that I can be much more active!

4 Likes

I just found I have a little in ny paypal I can give. Can someone send me the link?

1 Like

Please PM @MistressJennie for info on donating :slight_smile: