Announcing the Grand Finale of our Garage Sale Fundraiser!

(blushes) :blush:

2 Likes

wow–this item is really hot…as it should be…just so many cute little things…I think little things take twice as long to make to get the fine details (the little labels just kill me!)…

Going to keep watching and hoping I win the lottery before the auction is over!!!

3 Likes

It’s the final countdown! Just over 1 day remaining for bidding. So excited to learn who takes home these creations!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I had a set limit to bid, and it was exceeded, so I figured, what the heck, I’ll bump it up…also exceeded, all before I ever got to bid. While I’m bummed that I can’t put in a higher bid amount, I am so happy that it’s raising so much! But also, insanely jealous of whoever ends up with those items…

12 Likes

wow–I thought maybe I would give it one more shot…also got outbid past my budget…obviously, someone wants it a whole lot and it is so worth it…just for the cookie tin alone!

8 Likes

It’s so exciting to see how well they are doing! Way to go Mod Squad!

1 Like

These bring so many emotions! Watching the bidding exceed my budget made me selfishly sad. But I am so incredibly proud of how high its gone, of each and every itty bitty item, detail, their makers, and the bidders for their commitment. Also proud and grateful for each member of this fammunity who are so supportive of others and of this site. :heart_decoration::green_heart::heart_decoration:

8 Likes

Woohoo! That is amazing and well deserved.

1 Like

9 hours! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

The bidding has just been great on these two items as well they both deserve too!! How exciting!!!

2 Likes

Just two hours left in the auction!

4 Likes

Who are the very lucky winners???

1 Like

These are so amazing! <3 <3 <3