Announcing the Grand Finale of our Garage Sale Fundraiser!

Thank you for ALL of the support you have shown my personal family and our new home here at Lettuce Craft. We can send all of the messages, thank you notes, and hugs in the world, but I don’t think you will ever be able to truly understand the depth of what you have done for so many people.

Thank you.

Stealing the words from our beautiful and talented, @MistressJennie. I promise I don’t usually speak of myself in third person… :crazy_face:

:birthday::champagne::sparkles::confetti_ball::balloon::tada: Announcing the Grand Finale of our Garage Sale Fundraiser! :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::sparkles::champagne::birthday:

We have two very special items in the eBay store, and each of them are being run as an auction for the next 7 days!

First up is the itty bitty Sewing Box created by our own @sweets4ever! Every detail is just phenomenal. I’m so in love with the Danish cookies tin!
You can view the auction here.

And our pièce de résistance, an amazing Lettuce Craft Curio Cabinet, with pieces crafted by all of our Mod Squad, led by the amazing @MissingWillow! It contains pieces by @kittykill, @racky, @pottermouth, @PerfectlyBohemian, @loves2experiment, and @MistressJennie.
You can view the auction listing here.

37 Likes

Absolutely superb!!! :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I want this full-size!! :joy:

2 Likes

I absolutely love both pieces! I’ve also been outbidden(?) on both pieces. Will definitely keep both eyes on the listings, maybe to bid again, but I’m afraid only to admire in the end…

2 Likes

Both items are so cute and awesome! Way out of my price range now but I’ll be watching!

3 Likes

Those are both amazing and you guys have been teasing us with posts of these tiny items all month! Pretty sneaky, Sis!

7 Likes

This is so exciting :smile:

2 Likes

omigosh how amazing these are!!!

2 Likes

:exploding_head: Amazing!!

2 Likes

These are such phenomenal pieces! I can’t get over the teeny “Up” embroidery in the curio cabinet :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So fun and I was wondering about the sneak peaks. I never imagined what the elves were up to!

3 Likes

Oh, wow! What amazing pieces! I am in awe of all things miniature. I’ll have to think about which one to bid on…

1 Like

Is that a tiny Chaircat?! Purr-fect!

4 Likes

With a teeny tiny HAT. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

So wonderful!

2 Likes

Huh? I didn’t comment this yet? :zipper_mouth_face:
I think I only did that in the garage sale thread…

This is so amazing!!! I love all the tiny bits, the story where it came from and CHAIRCAT!!!

You gals ROCK!! :metal:t3::metal:t3:
Here’s some good old LC LOVE! :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

6 Likes

I’m just in total awe of these pieces. Not surprising given who had a hand in their creation. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Those are both fabulous! I’ve also been outbid (my plushies are so bummed that they don’t get a plushie-sized sewing kit!), but I can’t really be sad because it means that someone else is giving a whole lot to this community! Hooray!

5 Likes

Squee!!! I just received my needle-felted brooch from @Harlan . It’s even more impressive in person. Couldn’t be more delighted! Thanks!

7 Likes