Another jackalope

I made this in a personal swap for the amazing @JoyfulClover. This is the second jackalope I have made and it came together much faster than the first. I’m glad she persuaded me to make a second one. She is such a cool person and it was great to swap with her.

20 Likes

Look at it!!! All mine!!! And the colors! The scrappiness!!!

Thank YOU for being willing to make another! I am over the moon with happiness about her!

1 Like

I used up the last of that green fabric, as well as the scraps from Moda’s Flour Garden charm pack. I really loved those fabrics and appreciated the opportunity to use even the tiniest scraps. Thanks again for swapping with me!

1 Like

Even the smallest scrap MUST be saved! She has found a home who loves her deeply.

I am really intrigued as to the construction. Imma hit you back in PMs. I feel like I want to try one of my own!

2 Likes

Jackalope: the llama of 2021.

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Another fabulous jackalope! Love it!

These are both just phenomenal! So cool!

This gets me right in my scrappy little heart. :heart:

1 Like

Woah! I love the textures!

1 Like

I love all the textures and colors on this. Adorable that it is a jackalope.

1 Like

:tada: Congrats!!! :tada:
@MightyMitochondria, your scrappy jackalope has been chosen as a featured project for the week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like