Another magnet swap?

Anyone up for a magnet swap? It’s been a while since we’ve done one.

And I still have some empty space on my fridge.

I’m thinking sign ups toward the end of the month with send outs toward the end of February.

12 Likes

Sounds fun to me!

2 Likes

I love your magnet collection! A magnet swap sounds fun.

2 Likes

the botton door is empty but if I put magnets too low they will turn into cat toys. I may get to the point where I have to rotate some in and out.

2 Likes

I love your collection!! I would be in for this. Is it typically multiple magnets to one partner or one magnet to several partners?

2 Likes

I think in the past it’s been 1 partner and you send 5 magnets. 3 crafted and 2 can be bought

3 Likes

I don’t think I could resist this. I had so much fun making magnets last season. :green_heart:

1 Like

I’d love to make some magnets!

2 Likes

I’m in! I have space on my fridge to be filled. . . You have some really neat ones @geekgirl !

2 Likes

Yes! I would love to!!! I have a new laser engraver cutter machine thing to make lots of blanks now in any shape I want. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oooooo what did you get?!

1 Like

We got an Omtech Polar. I have a fun idea for magnets to make with it if they fit within my partners themes or perhaps just as an extra!!!

3 Likes

Such cool toys! I have a Glowforge and have loved it!

4 Likes

Me me me! Jumping up and down energetically! Yes! Me! Me!

4 Likes

I would be interested in this :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I would be super interested in this one! I loved doing the last magnet swap, and I happily have my received ones on the fridge in our new house. I’ve been looking for a smaller swap to try to jump back in now that some other life things are closing out and I have some crafty urges again. :hibiscus: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I plan on opening sign ups this weekend. I’m going to be busy/unavailable for a few days next week so will end sign ups at the end of the month and then send outs will be about 4 weeks out from that.

4 Likes

Awesome. Thank you!

Perfect!

1 Like

do people want the option for 1 or 2 partners or just stick with 1?

1 Like