Another magnet swap?

I think in the past it’s been 1 partner and you send 5 magnets. 3 crafted and 2 can be bought

3 Likes

I don’t think I could resist this. I had so much fun making magnets last season. :green_heart:

1 Like

I’d love to make some magnets!

2 Likes

I’m in! I have space on my fridge to be filled. . . You have some really neat ones @geekgirl !

2 Likes

Yes! I would love to!!! I have a new laser engraver cutter machine thing to make lots of blanks now in any shape I want. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oooooo what did you get?!

1 Like

We got an Omtech Polar. I have a fun idea for magnets to make with it if they fit within my partners themes or perhaps just as an extra!!!

3 Likes

Such cool toys! I have a Glowforge and have loved it!

4 Likes

Me me me! Jumping up and down energetically! Yes! Me! Me!

4 Likes

I would be interested in this :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I would be super interested in this one! I loved doing the last magnet swap, and I happily have my received ones on the fridge in our new house. I’ve been looking for a smaller swap to try to jump back in now that some other life things are closing out and I have some crafty urges again. :hibiscus: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I plan on opening sign ups this weekend. I’m going to be busy/unavailable for a few days next week so will end sign ups at the end of the month and then send outs will be about 4 weeks out from that.

4 Likes

Awesome. Thank you!

Perfect!

1 Like

do people want the option for 1 or 2 partners or just stick with 1?

1 Like

I will probably just stick with 1. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m good either way.

Also good either way.

1 Like

Good either way!

1 Like

Swap is posted!

5 Likes