Another prayer flag / wall hanging swap?

I’d be interested. I’ve made a few minis to abandon when I am in different neighborhoods. I don’t always get photos because I’m attempting to be stealthy when hiding them.

5 Likes

I am always down for this!

3 Likes

I’ll join if I have a swap slot - this is a good one to make something you can post flat in a letter. And yes, I’d prefer to make a few.

2 Likes

I’ve been lying low on commitments recently, but this might be worth joining…

2 Likes

Yes, please!!!

2 Likes

My last day of school is May 24. Would it work if I post sign ups on the 25th or 26th?

5 Likes

Nice summer swap! Yes

2 Likes

This would be perfect.

1 Like

Yes! Absolutely perfect!

2 Likes

I’d be down for this! Jim & I managed to set up some of my studio furniture yesterday, so I can move the sewing machine off the dining table. Most of my fabric is still in storage, but I have some here, and prayer flags are so nice because you can use smaller cuts like fat quarters… which would give me an excuse to check out the quilting stores here in my new hometown!

3 Likes

Oh my gosh yes! My last paper for the term is due tomorrow and finally getting to do a fun swap would be a great reward!

3 Likes

I just finished this for my free spirited daughter.

11 Likes

It’s beautiful…and a reminder of why I love these…so much creativity, stitching, imagery, color, FRINGE!..love it!!

2 Likes

just beautiful!

2 Likes

I’ve never made one, but they look so pretty. I have a couple of things to do, so let me see how I can juggle things. I hope I can join.

4 Likes

They are easy to make and people create endless variations. Plus, it is a great way to use up scraps, trims, cool buttons, etc. I have a big vintage button collection and plan to use some of the prettiest ones on my next flag.

Join us! You won’t regret it.

3 Likes

The bonus of my volunteering to help make costumes is that they let me take home the scraps!!!

I have enough linen fringe to last a lifetime! :grin:

8 Likes

Oooh! Linen!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I am dreaming of some AMAZING scraps! You both lucked out, you get scraps, and they get amazing costumes made by you!

It’s all going to depend on the timing and my procrastination. I have a drawing to do, and then I am sewing up some little bags to donate to a shelter’s craft show. But before that - vacation.

4 Likes

The swap is FINALLY open! Sorry for the delay. Come join the party.

2 Likes