Another prayer flag / wall hanging swap?

What about another prayer flag / wall hanging swap? Last time crafters interpreted this swap in so many gorgeous and diverse ways. Check out the round 1 gallery.

Here is the stunner @AcadianDriftwood made for me in that swap.

12 Likes

Yes, please. Can I get ^^ that one ^^? Gorgeous!

1 Like

I was just thinking that this was a swap that I really loved and wanted to do!!! I am inā€¦also, this is a perfect swap to using up those bits of trim and fabric scraps and odd little embellishmentsā€¦can we have more than one partner? I like @jemimahā€™s idea that when you have everything out and are in the ā€œzoneā€, it is easy to make more than one!

3 Likes

Multiple partners is a great idea. On Friday I pulled out supplies to make ONE prayer flag. It somehow morphed into four flags. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Iā€™d be interested. Iā€™ve made a few minis to abandon when I am in different neighborhoods. I donā€™t always get photos because Iā€™m attempting to be stealthy when hiding them.

5 Likes

I am always down for this!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll join if I have a swap slot - this is a good one to make something you can post flat in a letter. And yes, Iā€™d prefer to make a few.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been lying low on commitments recently, but this might be worth joiningā€¦

2 Likes

Yes, please!!!

2 Likes

My last day of school is May 24. Would it work if I post sign ups on the 25th or 26th?

5 Likes

Nice summer swap! Yes

2 Likes

This would be perfect.

1 Like

Yes! Absolutely perfect!

2 Likes

Iā€™d be down for this! Jim & I managed to set up some of my studio furniture yesterday, so I can move the sewing machine off the dining table. Most of my fabric is still in storage, but I have some here, and prayer flags are so nice because you can use smaller cuts like fat quartersā€¦ which would give me an excuse to check out the quilting stores here in my new hometown!

3 Likes

Oh my gosh yes! My last paper for the term is due tomorrow and finally getting to do a fun swap would be a great reward!

3 Likes

I just finished this for my free spirited daughter.

11 Likes

Itā€™s beautifulā€¦and a reminder of why I love theseā€¦so much creativity, stitching, imagery, color, FRINGE!..love it!!

2 Likes

just beautiful!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never made one, but they look so pretty. I have a couple of things to do, so let me see how I can juggle things. I hope I can join.

4 Likes

They are easy to make and people create endless variations. Plus, it is a great way to use up scraps, trims, cool buttons, etc. I have a big vintage button collection and plan to use some of the prettiest ones on my next flag.

Join us! You wonā€™t regret it.

3 Likes