Another round of Invite Your Partner?

I’m thinking of running another round of Invite Your Partner in the new year - would anyone be interested?

For anyone who hasn’t joined a round of IYP before, it’s a swap where you can ask another LC member if they’d like to swap with you. You decide between the two of you what size swap you want to do, if you want to have a theme, etc. etc. If you don’t feel brave enough to ask someone, you can go on a list of people looking for a partner, and someone will ask you. There’s a long crafting time, and you can choose what you make, to suit your time and budget. And, it’s a great way to get to know someone better :grinning:

7 Likes

I would like it

2 Likes

I love this idea. And people who got crafting supplies for Christmas can try them out!

3 Likes

Excellent point!

I’d be up for an IYP swap round, Jemimah!

2 Likes

I’ve really enjoyed this swap in the past! I’d be interested.

2 Likes

It sounds like we’ll have a few participants, yay! :grinning: I’ll look at opening this up early in the new year. Of course, you can always start chatting to potential IYP partners and planning for the swap now, if you want to.

3 Likes

I’ve always loved this swap!

If anyone’s looking for someone that could make them some monstery goodness or scrappy sewn items, let me know! I welcome someone asking to be my partner. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is this going to happen? I might be brainstorming an idea or two.

1 Like

I’m tentatively in for this swap if anyone would like to invite me :slight_smile: My crafting has been pretty limited lately and mostly in the watercolor realm.

2 Likes

Yes!! For sure. Thanks for the reminder :smiley_cat: - January has been getting away from me!

I will open up sign up ups this weekend if not before (I will try to get it done today if I can). Feel free to get planning and talking to potential partners!

1 Like

The swap sign ups are open!

2 Likes