April 28, 2023 - Swap Badges are Here!

Woo Hoo! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Ah, cool.
I think swap organizers deserve badges too. They do all that work while us swappers get to have all the swappy fun!

12 Likes

So true!

5 Likes

Ooh, cat-in-a-box! :grin: Looks like these will be fun!

4 Likes

Oh, so fun! :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

We do have a badge for organizers!

7 Likes

Aha. I think every organizer is a star, that is such a hard task. It’s amazing anybody does it more than once, lol.

8 Likes

Woohoo! The 1 Swap Completed badge has been dispersed to everyone who positively completed one swap! Congratulations all you swappy swappers!!!

We’re getting the rest loaded into the system so we can start assigning them as well. They’re adorable though and so worth the wait!

19 Likes

Thanks for my shiny new badge!

5 Likes

Very cute, reminds of Things 1&2 for some reason.

3 Likes

Thanks Swap Mods for going through all the swaps to manually award these badges!

9 Likes

You guys are AMAZING. :sob:

7 Likes

I received more swap badges! Last week I think…but forgot to mention it! They are sooo cute! I can’t believe I did 25 swaps in our new home already…but then I guess it’s been a few years now. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

I did too. I can’t believe that I have done 50! Wow! The badges are super cute. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Wow! I better get swapping if I want more of those cute badges! How fun is this?

7 Likes

I can’t believe that I have done 5! I never have time on my craft schedule to swap!

9 Likes

LOL. I can’t believe there have BEEN 50 swaps in our new home! For a while there it was just a couple at a time, in small batches. Since there were only coming in groups, I stopped checking on the open swaps as often. But nothing will stop the itch to craft for one another, and it seems I have missed just how many wonderful swaps we’ve had here! I’ll need to check in - and join in! - more often!

8 Likes

@gozer thanks for all the super cute badges you made!

FYI - if anyone is itching to get more swap badges, feel free to suggest swap ideas on the New Swap Idea thread.

If you are new to organizing we can help walk you through the process!!!

7 Likes

I added the images of all the badges to the top of this thread!
Which is your favorite?

5 Likes

Love these! For me it doesn’t get any better than a cat in a box (:heart_eyes_cat:), but I now have motivation to reach 50.

4 Likes