April 28, 2023 - Swap Badges are Here!

Swap Badges are here!

Swap Badges are a fun representation of the number of swaps members have completed. It’s a great way to celebrate the hard work and talent that has gone into each and every swap package!

These badges will be assigned by the Swap Mods as you hit your swap milestones with positive swaps completed.

Please be patient. These badges are awarded manually and there are lots of earned ebadges for the Mod Squad to award. We are beginning with “1 Swap Completed” and will roll out the other badges soon.

Over time, you will be able to collect ALL of the swap badges! :star_struck:

1swap

@moderators

Here is a peek at the swap badges currently available!
Five Swaps
5swaps

Ten Swaps
10swaps

Fifteen Swaps
15swaps

Twenty-five Swaps
25swaps

And for our Fifty Swap stars we have our very own KwalityMonster!!! Thank you @Kwality570 for allowing us to use your design! And for all the work you did making these badges. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
50swaps

Members in the Swap Monster Club are:

@Lynx @thanate @Kwality570 @Bunny1kenobi @geekgirl

40 Likes

Thank you moderators for all the work you put into making LettuceCraft such a fun place!

8 Likes

Yeah!!! Swap badges!! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Oh this is so exciting!!!

6 Likes

Thisis such a great idea, thanks!

4 Likes

Yay! Please be patient. We will get these out as soon as we can. As mentioned, we are doing them manually and we have a hefty backlog already - thanks to all the amazing swappers! I can’t wait for you to see all the badges!

17 Likes

Awww…who wouldn’t want to earn these darling badges! You guys are always thinking of ways to engage the community!

6 Likes

Woo Hoo! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Ah, cool.
I think swap organizers deserve badges too. They do all that work while us swappers get to have all the swappy fun!

12 Likes

So true!

5 Likes

Ooh, cat-in-a-box! :grin: Looks like these will be fun!

4 Likes

Oh, so fun! :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

We do have a badge for organizers!

7 Likes

Aha. I think every organizer is a star, that is such a hard task. It’s amazing anybody does it more than once, lol.

8 Likes

Woohoo! The 1 Swap Completed badge has been dispersed to everyone who positively completed one swap! Congratulations all you swappy swappers!!!

We’re getting the rest loaded into the system so we can start assigning them as well. They’re adorable though and so worth the wait!

19 Likes

Thanks for my shiny new badge!

5 Likes

Very cute, reminds of Things 1&2 for some reason.

3 Likes

Thanks Swap Mods for going through all the swaps to manually award these badges!

9 Likes

You guys are AMAZING. :sob:

7 Likes

I received more swap badges! Last week I think…but forgot to mention it! They are sooo cute! I can’t believe I did 25 swaps in our new home already…but then I guess it’s been a few years now. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes