Arrow Wall Art

I’ve been looking for arrow themed wall art for a while and it’s pretty pricey. One metal arrow at Target or Joann’s was $20. I did have a lot of cardboard to use up, so I painted them and hung them in my room.

Cutting these out was a bit of a pain, as I did not have access to my exacto blades and had to use a rotary cutter and some dull scissors.

Shot of the gross chair outside that we’ve never gotten rid of.

Up on my wall with a little bit of string.

17 Likes

Looks great

3 Likes

Nice way to get what you want at a price you like! I like the way you have hung them on string too. :blush:

3 Likes

This is so clever and simple! Nice job.

2 Likes

I love it! DIY for the win, again!

2 Likes

Way to DIY and save some moola!

3 Likes

…and here is yet another reason to love DIY!!

Your room looks very modern and updated with your new decor!

p.s. we all have an ugly chair for painting outside…I know I do! ha ha ha

2 Likes

I use an ancient recycling bin! They changed their model several years ago (to one where the lid closes tight), so this I use the old one for yard waste and spray painting. and general painting. and just this past weekend for plastidip.

2 Likes

Such a clever idea, love the use of the string.

2 Likes

What a nice addition and way to make something fancy out of nothing at all.

2 Likes

That’s fun!
I admire your persistence in cutting cardboard. I had to cut out a couple of rings from cardboard to make a pom pom and I was ready to throw everything across the room. :rofl:

2 Likes

Very nice arrow art. I lilke the black and how you used strings to keep them aligned in place. Yay for having a chair to set them on while painting!

1 Like