Art Dump XD

Hello! It’s been quite a while! I’m not gonna say much, just leave you with some art I have done recently!
mou766eclg7a
Bunnicula on a tombstone. This was for day something for Inktober
udjoycbwep2a
Noragami art (Noragami is an anime. If I tried to explain the picture we would be here for a lonnng time. Just enjoy the picture!)

From the new Animaniacs

Dwagons

A sketch of one of my OCs (Original Character) Her name is Onyx

That’s all I have for now! I recently bought digital art tools so I should be posting more soon!

12 Likes

I used to love the Bunnicula books! The Celery Stalks at Midnight was my favorite book!

3 Likes

That was a good one! My favorite is Howlday Inn. About a year ago I discovered that there was an animated show on Boomerang so I’ve been watching it lately XD

1 Like

Oooh, I didn’t know they made Bunnicula into an animated show. Your drawings are awesome, and I love your OC!

1 Like

Yeah they did! It came out a few years back. It’s super cute ngl XD
I’m glad you like her! She’s one of my favorites to draw ^-^

1 Like

I didn’t know Bunicula was a show either. I had a bun-bun named after him. I like the drawing with the two swords and the refection in both of them.

1 Like

Aww- I almost did name my rabbit after him too XD
I’m glad you liked that one! It was for inktober, the word was blade I think- It was super fun to draw! The reason I did the reflection type thing is because in Noragami (The show it’s from) the person I drew in the blades can actually be turned into the swords (It’s super hard to explain XD)

1 Like