Art is Anything You Make It postcards plus Embossed Cards

I recently purchased some fun new stamps, and made these cute postcards! I filled in the palette with watercolor.

I used rainbow colored cardstock and stamped, but didn’t fill in, the same design and just added those to my STS shop.

I stamped in both white and black.

All art postcards are 4x6".

I also went a little early with the Happy Mail Craftalong’s May theme of flowers, and used my embossing folders and Big Shot to make 2 of each of these:

21 Likes

What a great collection of mailables!

1 Like

So fun! I love the sentiment in the first two sets :heart:

2 Likes

I love the sentiment of “art is anything you make it”. Very, very true!!
These are adorable you did awesome

1 Like

Lovely cards!

1 Like

Those are so bright and fun…and I love the sentiment, too!

1 Like

Those are great cards! I like the art ones.

1 Like

I like the ones with the paint and palette. I like the ones you painted in best, but the ones stamped in white are really neat too.

1 Like

Challenge accepted, Warhol! :laughing:

I like how different the two types of postcards feel even though it’s the same base image.

1 Like

@themistressT Thanks!

@Reinikka Thank you, me too!

@bethntim Thank you!

@loves2experiment and @kittykill, thank you! The second set (rainbow ones) are in my STS shop!

@wittychild Thanks!

@gozer, I agree, I really like the painted in one better, too. I haven’t played with them to see how paint would look on the colored paper.

@megwell :laughing: Yeah, Warhol!

3 Likes

I love the watercolor ones… so glad I found one in my mail today! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I received one of these and it is so pretty! Thanks so much!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: Well, lookie there! Your awesome craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :rainbow:

1 Like

These are fabulous! I love the watercolour palettes :heart: :art:

1 Like

I love the sentiment that art is anything you can get away with and I love the pairing with the water color pallets!