Art Journaling Craftalong - 2022

I love your doodle additions!!

I love your pages @geekgirl it’s great to see the progress pix. @photojenn I like the pared back look, it really works.
@Abbeeroad yours has a great sense of movement like the leaves are swirling off the trees.

@AIMR the doodle additions are great

It was so lovely to see you all, sorry it was so brief

3 Likes

so cool!
sorry I missed the session today~

nice!
and that’s a great idea about using real leaves for the shapes for this!

I actually pulled leaves off my front porch to trace because my printer is out of ink. :sweat_smile: It worked ok, not great.

2 Likes

Just 2 DAYS more for everyone to enter their own cool project into the Craft The Equinox Challenge!

First pics:

Then decided they needed a little extra in the background

12 Likes

Ooo! I love it after your additions!

2 Likes

Love your bold autumn colors!!

2 Likes

@Abbeeroad I love the movement. like the wind is blowing your leaves

@photojenn your colors look great and love the red splatters

@AIMR love the in progress pic! and all your doodles are a nice addition

@jeanneleigh love the dragon flies and your bold leaves!

2 Likes

very nice! great ideas for additions, and just the perfect amount of interest – I really like that branch you drew under the oak leaf on the right side – cool leaves! I need to remember that idea
:fallen_leaf:

2 Likes

Free Wanderlust classes all weekend if interested…

3 Likes

Thanks for all the nice feedback!

1 Like

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

It’s time to vote in the All Things Being Equal - A Craft The Equinox 2022 Challenge! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

Splatter lovers - go to 11:38 on this video. I’ve not seen someone do splatters like that before. Looks fun and just as messy as any other method :joy:

2 Likes

Definitely something I will try!

That looks good @geekgirl Have my fellow splatter lovers seen this product. It gives much splatters but lots of them.

4 Likes

Oh that looks cool and there is a Jerry’s near me

1 Like

That does look cool! I’m sure I can rig something like that.

I have no idea who Jerry’s is, is just the closest image to the one I have. It works great, it’s not mess free-at least in my hands it’s not.

1 Like