Art Journaling Craftalong - 2022

Love your bold autumn colors!!

2 Likes

@Abbeeroad I love the movement. like the wind is blowing your leaves

@photojenn your colors look great and love the red splatters

@AIMR love the in progress pic! and all your doodles are a nice addition

@jeanneleigh love the dragon flies and your bold leaves!

2 Likes

very nice! great ideas for additions, and just the perfect amount of interest โ€“ I really like that branch you drew under the oak leaf on the right side โ€“ cool leaves! I need to remember that idea
:fallen_leaf:

2 Likes

Free Wanderlust classes all weekend if interestedโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Thanks for all the nice feedback!

1 Like

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

Itโ€™s time to vote in the All Things Being Equal - A Craft The Equinox 2022 Challenge! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

Splatter lovers - go to 11:38 on this video. Iโ€™ve not seen someone do splatters like that before. Looks fun and just as messy as any other method :joy:

2 Likes

Definitely something I will try!

That looks good @geekgirl Have my fellow splatter lovers seen this product. It gives much splatters but lots of them.

4 Likes

Oh that looks cool and there is a Jerryโ€™s near me

1 Like

That does look cool! Iโ€™m sure I can rig something like that.

I have no idea who Jerryโ€™s is, is just the closest image to the one I have. It works great, itโ€™s not mess free-at least in my hands itโ€™s not.

1 Like

A journal page I did the other day. Based off this video.

8 Likes

Ooh, I love all the rich colours! It makes me think of a forest on strange planet :deciduous_tree:

1 Like

I like it, I love the black lines on the circles

1 Like

Oooโ€ฆthat looks like a fun page! I like the transparency of the paint over the magazine pages.

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s my favorite part as wellโ€ฆbut the colorsโ€ฆthey are also spectacular together!

2 Likes

I added a bunch of links to free / public domain images in the top post

4 Likes

Playing around in my mini art journalโ€ฆ

^based on word play vid I never watched, just โ€œwingedโ€ based on pic, lol.

Kind of obsessed with these plant shapesโ€ฆ

10 Likes

Seeing your work inspires me to get back to my journalsโ€ฆI really love the words one that you just did by looking!

1 Like