Art Journaling Craftalong - 2022

Free Wanderlust classes all weekend if interested…

3 Likes

Thanks for all the nice feedback!

1 Like

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

It’s time to vote in the All Things Being Equal - A Craft The Equinox 2022 Challenge! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

Splatter lovers - go to 11:38 on this video. I’ve not seen someone do splatters like that before. Looks fun and just as messy as any other method :joy:

2 Likes

Definitely something I will try!

That looks good @geekgirl Have my fellow splatter lovers seen this product. It gives much splatters but lots of them.

4 Likes

Oh that looks cool and there is a Jerry’s near me

1 Like

That does look cool! I’m sure I can rig something like that.

I have no idea who Jerry’s is, is just the closest image to the one I have. It works great, it’s not mess free-at least in my hands it’s not.

1 Like

A journal page I did the other day. Based off this video.

8 Likes

Ooh, I love all the rich colours! It makes me think of a forest on strange planet :deciduous_tree:

1 Like

I like it, I love the black lines on the circles

1 Like

Ooo…that looks like a fun page! I like the transparency of the paint over the magazine pages.

2 Likes

That’s my favorite part as well…but the colors…they are also spectacular together!

2 Likes

I added a bunch of links to free / public domain images in the top post

4 Likes

Playing around in my mini art journal…

^based on word play vid I never watched, just “winged” based on pic, lol.

Kind of obsessed with these plant shapes…

10 Likes

Seeing your work inspires me to get back to my journals…I really love the words one that you just did by looking!

1 Like

I think she used printed wings that she collages on. Collage is not my favorite thing to do and my printer is out of ink, so…I went my own way with it. It’s “winged words” if you ever try the class! I petered out at the end. I do still want to do the Flower Journal!

3 Likes

These are beautiful!!

1 Like

Great pages! Love the leaves on the 3rd one

1 Like