Art Journaling Craftalong - 2022

Couple pages I did in the past week

This dude was on a greeting card from @Smmarrt that I hung on to because he looks cool.

10 Likes

Ooo. I love the vertical writing at the top of the 2nd one!

1 Like

cool, cool, cool! I like em all :slight_smile:

also @geekgirl , great job!

2 Likes

Gorgeous! You are the queen of layering!!

2 Likes

Playing with flowersā€¦

11 Likes

Beautiful! I havenā€™t touched my paints or journals in weeksā€¦I feel bad for buying all those courses and not doing them! Maybe after the holidays I will get a restart.

I love how you are doing beautiful backgrounds for your flowers.

3 Likes

You will get back to them! Iā€™m planning to start the flower journal over Xmas break and into the new year.

The 2nd background was my drippy words page. Iā€™m starting to love going back and layering on top of something I previously would have said was done!

5 Likes

I love how the flowers pop off the page, nice clean designs. Very striking.

1 Like

Thank you! A layer of gesso underneath the color creates the ā€œpop.ā€ Happy accident, lol. I did a little painting for my mom with these flowers too. I wasnā€™t in love with it but she liked it.

9 Likes

These are beautiful! so cheerful and lively!

2 Likes

Yes! that is the best. love all the layers and the flowers are so cheery.

3 Likes

Pretty!
Iā€™m so glad you share your projectsā€¦ always so inspiring!

1 Like

Aw! Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cross posted giveaway

New Alisa Burke classes - a 30-day journal using scraps, a floral class and a class about how to teach onlineā€¦.got a small holiday bonus burning a hole in my pocketā€¦ā€¦

3 Likes

I have been eyeing her holiday trioā€¦havenā€™t seen these ones yet!

2 Likes

I might just go lookā€¦just lookā€¦

3 Likes

I bought the Leftover journal class because you know it might contain one scrap of info I donā€™t know/havenā€™t heard/canā€™t figure out yet!

4 Likes

I caved! Just couldnā€™t resist a class with the word ā€œscrapsā€ in it!

3 Likes

Looks like registration is open for the 23 hour Artsy Meetup Marathon on New Years Eve. It was a lot of fun last year and Iā€™m going to do it again this year

4 Likes