Art-themed TM Patches

Hmm, is there a tag for TM patches that I’m missing?

Anyway, here are the most recent two I’ve made! These were for a private swap with @endymion, who requested art themed TM patches. :slight_smile: That was a fun theme to work with! I had to trim down from too many ideas in my head! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

First, here’s my take on Girl with a Pearl Earring:

And then a paint palette:

26 Likes

The girl with the pearl earring is fabulous!! Imagine a little mini art gallery of TM patch famous artwork reproductions! :star_struck:

5 Likes

These are absolutely lovely!

2 Likes

WOW the girl with the pear earring is :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes!!! Love this! What a great theme!

The pearl earring is fabulous!!

3 Likes

I love the patches so much! My ATC binder is going to look so cool… The Girl with a Pearl Earring completely blew me away!

3 Likes

@roler you have some truly amazing skills! These are both phenomenal!

2 Likes

I love these! What a fun theme and wonderful representation.

2 Likes

These are phenomenal! I love the girl with the pearl earring one so much! It’s so beautifully done!
The paint is wonderful too. I love the use of buttons on it and the subtle double-line of the palette.

I wondered about a tag for TM patches too, but I don’t make them often enough to question it. You can ask to have a tag made and @sweets4ever can review it here:

5 Likes

Congrats! Your project has been Featured this week!

3 Likes

Congrats on the feature! Certainly well-deserved; I wish everyone could see these in person!

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful! I agree, the girl with the pearl earring is just fantastic!

This might sound like a dumb question but what is a “TM Patch”? I looked it up and it told me it was a… Time machine :joy: i am thinking that’s not what that means. Lol

1 Like

It’s a Teesha Moore patch :hugs:

2 Likes

^what she said!

It’s a kind of funky handsewn quilt patch designed by an artist named Teesha Moore. People have really played around with the medium and branched out with them. They look amazing when pieced together; I made my sewing machine cover out of ones I’ve received in swaps and I LOVE it!!

2 Likes

These are absolutely lovely! Excellent rendering of the feel of the original painting. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I also agree a TM Patch tag would be nice. They are popular here! :grin::+1:

3 Likes