As long as we are talking about beans

This is another member of the bean family. He runs around all crazy. Can you guess what kind of bean he is?

9 Likes

Such a cute jumping bean!

1 Like

His expression! :laughing: Love.

Keep it up. We’re on our way to bean salad.

1 Like

That is an excellent guess and I will probably have to make one of those in the near future. I haven’t thought about them in years and years. I got them once when I was a kid and I was fascinated by them but I had no idea what they really were. Now I am not sure what I think about them. Probably not a good thing either from an ethical or an ecological perspective.

However, these crazy beans are not jumping ones.

1 Like

I Googled and think I might know the answer, but I’m not going to spoil it for others because I didn’t guess on my own. :smile: Curious to see who knows the answer!

1 Like

Looks like it has a saddle, so I was going to guess a horse bean, but I looked it up and that’s something else entirely.

So I’ll guess a pony bean instead. Or maybe a pinto bean…

1 Like

Singing the roaming bean song in my head :notes:

3 Likes

Well if that isn’t the silliest, most perfect song, I don’t know what is. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

I have no idea what kind of bean he is (curious!), but he’s adorable!

1 Like

@Tapestry @sweets4ever @Magpie @steiconi @Abbeeroad

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner. He is a pinto bean. Yeah, a lot of my plushies are bad puns and punch lines. I don’t exactly know why the run around all crazy but if there are dried beans loose in my pantry, they are most likely to be pinto beans!

2 Likes

Oooo, this is turning into a fun series!

1 Like

@waggonswest
Nahhhh, I know you’re the creator but it’s gotta’ be the “Jumpin’ Bean”. I just knew that Jenn was going to be right.

2 Likes

Cuuuute!

1 Like