ATC Trio Swap - June - Gallery

Tina and Kuchi Kopi! I love 'em!! I’m a huge Bob’s Burgers fan and those rock. Tina especially.

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone! :blush:

You’re welcome @curiousfae ! :blush: I had a lot of fun making them! The pop culture mashup theme has been one of my very favorite themes I have ever done for these ATC swaps! I had so many fun ideas it was hard to pick just a couple! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love Tina with the Pear Earring!!! That is one of my favorite paintings, and one of my favorite animated shows. Great job @bluebird :grin: Those cards are wonderful

2 Likes

Thanks, @Reinikka! :blush:

1 Like

Finally made my cards for @LindaP and will mail them tomorrow!

2 Likes

I got cards from @pioneer9!
image image image

7 Likes

I love these. They have a very whimsical folk-art feeling. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Very pretty.

2 Likes

These are all awesome but the purple deer is my fave!!!

2 Likes

I love the flow of the lines in your cards @pioneer9 Each card has it’s own feeling. Very cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Lynx’s daughter @GeekyBookworm and I did a swap and gozer said we should post cards in the gallery. These are the awesome cards she sent me:

For my dragons theme:

And for my future tech theme:

Thank you @GeekyBookworm! I hope you will like your cards too!

7 Likes

Oooh, wonderful cards so far! I love how every person’s style is so totally different!

Meanwhile, I got my very first ATCs ever in the mail! Thank you so much, @Reinikka !! You totally spoiled me! :slight_smile:
She sent not three, but FIVE beautiful cards, all wrapped in cute comic strip envelopes, and with pretty little note-sized letters for all of them! This was a joy to unwrap. :slight_smile: Now I’m super impatient for the notebook I ordered to arrive, so that I can put these little guys in it right away!

Here’s the whole set of goodies.

And individual cards:

I think this octopus one is my favorite - I LOVE the shiny bits and all the texture and color and of course the octopus!!

So cuuuuute! The flower is saying “yoku ganbarimashita,” which is kinda like “Good job!” It’s probably a stamp that a teacher would use to stamp kids’ homework. It’s cheerful and happy and adorable!

Awww, who doesn’t love Pusheen? And emphasize with that fierce love of donuts… XD

Two little extras, also perfect since I love owls too!

I’m really thrilled with these, and I can’t wait to collect more for my already colorful collection! XD

I’ve decided I’m going to make a TM patch cover for the notebook I’ll be displaying them in, so that’s another thing to look forward to as well. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Awesome cards! My fave is the octopus, too!

My ATC binder has a TM patch cover on it as well. If my memory serves me correctly, I think it was made by @sheepBlue. I get to look at it every day (it’s on my office bookshelf) and it makes me so happy! Yours will, too, I have no doubt.

3 Likes

Received from thanate today! The middle one is my absolute favorite :slight_smile: Thank you!

6 Likes

Here are the ATCs that @toadiscrafty made for me.

My favorite is the sunset one!! Thank you, @toadiscrafty!!!

5 Likes

Great cards, everyone! :smiley:

1 Like

I received my cards from @curiousfae !

She went with my bird theme for these cards, specifically bluebirds! :bird: :blue_heart:

I love this adorable little guy!

A beautifully done quote about bluebirds — she said this is an excerpt from a poem by Bukowski.

And a neat-o 3D card with another sweet little birdie. :slight_smile: It’s hard to see in my photo, but the text and bird both sit up off of the background.

They’re all great and I enjoyed swapping cards with you! thank you so much! :blush:

9 Likes

Oh, these are phenomenal!

2 Likes

How wonderful are those birds?!!

1 Like

Awesome cards!

1 Like