ATC Trio Swap - June - Gallery

The birds are so well done and I’ve always been a fan of @curiousfae’s calligraphy!

3 Likes

so nice! thank you :relaxed:

2 Likes

Gozer and I did a little mini swap of one card. I got this amazing octopus. Lazy dog in the background for extra points. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I raced to the mailbox and sure enough, my personal swap with gozer arrived.
Presenting:
“Balancing Act” for my theme “whimsical circus”

She is so cute!!

5 Likes

Super cute cards, @gozer!

I’m falling behind in commenting! :stuck_out_tongue:

@GeekyBookworm that first dragon is adorable! I love that little smile :slight_smile: and the future tech card is super fun to look at, so many details!

@thanate beautiful as always! I love the colors you chose for those cards

@toadiscrafty I love the background of that dragon card and I agree that the sunset is beautiful

@curiousfae I love your lettering!!! Makes me so jealous :stuck_out_tongue: Someday I will try to learn how to do that too! Lovely birds also :slight_smile:

And @gozer Such fun cards! I love your style! I’m in awe of anyone that can draw well, especially on something as small as an ATC :smile:

Can’t wait to see more! :grin:

I am sorry I have been awol… life has me.not.knowing of i am.comong or going. I just bought a house… that needs some love… we have a self imposed deadline of August 1st to be moved so I dont have to pay rent again… did I mention surgery this month? With extra mandatory days at work… i leave at 5:30 am… and get home about 11… all are excuses…
I have mailed my swaps… indid not e em realize the deadline was here already!!!
I received some great cards…but cannot post them from my phone. Not sure why it won’t let me.

@Kwality570, I love your set from @artsycandice! She did an awesome job incorporating so many of your themes- so clever! I think the dinosaur is my favorite, but they’re all super cute! I really like how they all stand on their own, but make a fantastic set.

@gozer, I literally laughed out loud when I saw your card from @artsycandice! So funny! The little boy’s face is (Fisher) Priceless! How many cards do you have in this theme- I’d love to see them all together!

@curiousfae, while I have never seen Bob’s Burgers (I might have to remedy that), but I’ve seen enough references to recognize the characters and @bluebird did an amazing job with the mashup (I love the Tina with the Pearl Earring!!). What a fun theme, and I agree with what others said, I might have to add a mashup to my list in the future!

@thanate, what a lovely set of cards from @pioneer9! They make me long for the forest! I think the mushroom one is my favorite.

@toadiscrafty, @GeekyBookworm did a great job with your dragon theme! And, I like how she blended a vintage photo with a flying car. So fun!

@roler, @Reinikka got you off to a fantastic start on your ATC collection! I really like how she incorporated a variety of elements into her cards. I think the octopus is my favorite, but Pusheen is a close second (and the owl duo is right behind)!

@pioneer9, your set from @thanate is so cool! I love that she made them with fabric! I really like the subtlety of the tone on tone cards (the crows/ravens are so cool!). Such a neat style!

@GeekyBookworm, I like how varied the set from @toadiscrafty is! So fun that you got a dragon, too! I like the composition on the sunset card, too!

@bluebird, how fun that @curiousfae made your bluebird cards! I love how different they are, and yet how well they go together. I’m jealous of her lettering skills!

@Kwality570, I love that little octopus from @gozer. The little toy boat cracks me up!

@artsycandice, I really like your card from @gozer, too! I love her hairdo and the happy little seal!

And, I received my set from @Jenleahlynn! She used my space theme as her inspiration and did a variation on the “man in the moon” for them. It’s hard to see in the photo, but each card has a glossy effect for the moon/sun element. It’s pretty neat! I like the softness of the watercolor backgrounds. I think the crescent moon one is my favorite!

7 Likes

All the cards are such fun!!!

1 Like

@gozer and I also did a 1:1 swap so she could participate in this swap, and she sent me the sweetest, most adorable, dancing birds card!

5 Likes

The celestial cards are awesome! And the dancing birds, so sweet!

1 Like

The dancing birds are so adorable! And I love the celestial cards, especially the moon one.

1 Like

I have gotten way behind in commenting as always, but I’m loving everyone’s cards. One of my favorite things about ATC galleries is seeing how everybody takes on themes.

Sorry I haven’t updated the tracking or commented this week. It’s been crazy. I will sit down and do it tonight, but I wanted to post up the last two cards I got.
The first is from @Lynx. She did my cute animals smoking cigarettes. This is a Puffin’ puffin. She said these were all over in Alaska. Super cute!

And last but not least, a fantastic monster from @Kwality570! I love her monsters and this one is no exception. His name is Burt and he looks like such a charming character. I love the colors and depth of it. She also sent some cute stickers.

Thank you so much ladies!!

7 Likes

@gozer, I love that Puffin Puffin’ card from @Lynx! I am hoping to go on a puffin cruise up in Maine this summer but it depends on whether it’ll be open and safe. And, your monster from @Kwality570 is just adorable! I also love her monsters - she has such a distincitve and easily identifiable style!

3 Likes

Fun fact I learned from @AlishaMisha…the puffins in Maine are not the same kind as the Alaskan puffins. I didn’t realize that until she told me…well, I also didn’t know there were puffins in Maine. :slight_smile: PSA, I guess.

A puffin cruise would be fun. Last summer, we visited family in Mass. and went on a whale watch at Newburyport and it was amazing. I did see puffins on a cruise in Alaska the last time we were home in 2013.

Another super awesome kwality monster!

2 Likes

I didn’t know the puffins were different, either! And, I went on that same whale watch a few years back and it was the best one I’ve ever been on!

2 Likes

My cards arrived from @Kwality570. Yay!!! They do not disappoint. I am such a fan of her work. Squee!!!

Thank you so much!! I am always excited to swap with you. They are amazing. :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Kwality has such a great style. I love the background and sentiment on the meh card especially.

@artsycandice, I love your cards from @Kwality570! I would frame them together and hang them on the wall. So well done and adorable!

Also, @Lynx, I love your dancing bird cards (and the stamped greeting card, as well)from @gozer. I’m so glad that she was able to participate in the swap.