ATC Trio Swap - June - Gallery

Love the range of emotions from the Kwality monsters – the first one seems super gung-ho and the third one is just like “meh” :smile:

@Kwality570 those cards are awesome! Giddy up, indeed! :grin:

I love the “meh” monster. His face is so cute and the coloring is pretty. I also love that hair design on him. I think that’s a new one. I love how these have evolved over the years. So awesome.

1 Like

Kwality monsters are the highlight of any gallery… “meh” is my favorite, too.

3 Likes

I recieved this from craftyaddchick today, and they are so gorgous, I wanted to get them posted, but my pictures are all turned the wrong way. please forgive me! They are all with my owl theme. Snowy owl, great horned owl, and baby barred owls. The colors are actually cut pieces of paper. I’ve never tried this technique, but I really like it. Thank you!
Snowy owl

Great horned owl
Baby barred owls

8 Likes

I love these! The cut paper is so cool looking! :slight_smile: the baby owls are my fav, too cute! :owl: :owl:

2 Likes

@craftADDchick I love the papercut technique that you used on these! I also like the way you subtly aged the edges. Beautifully done.

Thank you! Cutting some of the tiny pieces was a bit fiddly, but it’s fun to try to recreate something this way. I used reference images from an owl photography group on FB (I don’t do any kind of photography, but I love to look at their photos!). After I wrecked the first set, I changed a few things (I simplified a couple of things, like the tree on the Great Horned Owl card), and I think I like this set even better!

3 Likes

I really like this method you use, @craftADDchick! It’s very striking!

1 Like

Thank you! I can’t draw very well, and I haven’t quite got the knack of collage, so this is actually enjoyable! I think it’ll be my go-to ATC method from now on.

1 Like

It’s a strikingly cool technique!

1 Like

Oh I love those! Birds, especially owls, are always at the top of my list. As a trio too these are a really great presentation. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Aww, owls! Very cool!

Thank you! I’m pretty happy with how they turned out :slight_smile:

I received from @LindaP (as did @geekybookworm, who did a personal swap with her and will post her cards) today. Linda didn’t mention whose cards are for whom, but we sorted out some cards! And, she sent us each an extra! :slight_smile:

I believe that Linda has also received from us, but has been busy, so here are the cards I sent her:

And the door one opens to this fellow:

5 Likes

@Lynx, that’s a great set of cards from @LindaP! I love the softness of the jellyfish and the orca and space anything is always a favorite! I really like your gnome cards! So cute! They make a nice trio together :slight_smile:

Love the jellyfish and the elephants with the balloons! So cute!

I am in an ATC-making mood if anyone is interested in a private swap. And I’m hosting a hand drawn or painted Sloths swap over on ATCsforall if anyone wants to check it out!

1 Like

Feel free to send a message to my daughter @GeekyBookworm. She loves sloths and atcs, but isn’t old enough just yet to swap here. I’ll think about your swap on atcsforall.

Here are the ones @LindaP made for me.

I really like all of them!! Thank You, LindaP!!!

7 Likes

I received from @roler :grin: (look at those fun stamps!)

She sent me some salt:

A sleeping fox (so cute!):

And a Margaret Atwood quote “A word after a word after a word is power”:

I think the quote one is my favorite but it’s hard to choose :smile: I don’t know if it’s easy to see in the pictures but these all have a variety of layers that give them some nice depth and dimension. Thanks for joining the ATC swap @roler! I am thrilled to have these ATCs from you (I covet ATCs made by newbies to the craft…) And thanks for hosting @gozer! :grin: It’s fun to be swapping again!!!

5 Likes