ATCs bunnie, mouse & flowers

This year I wanted to work more on my art so I decided to rejoin the ATC swap. The cards are incredible in there, everyone should check it out.
Here are a couple of the cards I traded.
First was the bunnies. The title is “Hush Darling and Kiss Me”. I liked the soft colors and I always adore drawing rabbits. I added a touch of gold because I am obsessed with metallics right now.

Next is this little mouse on a journey. I liked the challenge of this theme and want to attempt it again. I did this one in watercolor. I am trying to learn it because I love the look, when it is done well, but It’s hard and I prefer to work in markers.

Lastly are these bright flowers. They are edged in a glittery gel pen and my camera did not get a good picture of them. They are more of a hot pink and the color is completely wrong so it looks “eh”.

I am waiting on more to arrive so I can post them up. Thanks for checking these out!

17 Likes

They’re all so well-done, but those bunnies make me squee! :rabbit2:

1 Like

These are each beautiful!

2 Likes

I so LOVE the rabbit one!
:heart:

It’s just so beautifully drawn and colored. Happy it is mine!

The mouse looks so jaunty and I love how vivid the color is on the flowers.

2 Likes

The mouse on a journey just makes me so happy! Those fat little tennis shoes are amazing!!!

2 Likes

They are amazing!
I love the one with the kissing bunnies the most.

2 Likes

I love every one of these cards! The bunnies are so beautifully rendered, the flowers have that awesome pop against the blue background. The mouse has to be my favorite because 1- he’s sooo cuuuuuuuute! 2- those shoes 3- you excelled at a medium in which you lack confidence.

You rock!

1 Like

I’m so glad you joined back in! Your art is amazing!

1 Like