Axolotl plushies!

It wasn’t that hard, the only thing that’s a bit difficult is that it doesn’t stretch much so you have to make sure everything lines up well. Otherwise it was nice to work with!

Absolutely axolotly adorable!!

I never knew I needed axolotl plushies on my life … but I do. These are adorable!

So cute!
Great job making an idea into a reality. They look really well put together.
The purple was an unexpected color choice that I absolutely love!

Cutest face ever! Thank you for sharing them!

I really really lime this and want one! You did a really good job! he looks like a pokemon version of an axolotl

I looked at a model of a Mudkip for inspiration for the body shape, so it makes sense that it reminded you of Pokemon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! Your axolotl plushie is one of this week’s featured projects! Way to go!

I LOVE axolotls! We have three at the school where I work and I just love how they always look like they’re smiling.

Oh these guys are super cute!!! I want one!

Eeeeee, these are so cute!! I am so impressed at your ability to make the designs; 3D shapes like that really intimidate me!

My friend would love these. She loves axolotls.

Thanks! When I first started doing plushies, I found it really helpful to study other people’s patterns. I still have to experiment a lot to get the right shapes though!

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking, too!

I had to look up the minky fabric. It sounds super soft and cuddly.

These look sooo soft and cuddly. Amazing job on all of them! I really love the eye graphics and hte frilly bits on their frilly bits :smiley: