Axolotl plushies!

Just wanted to share these axolotls I made :slight_smile: They are made with minky and I made the pattern and embroidery files myself. The first one I made was the gray and purple one, but there were some things I didn’t like about it and it kept tipping over because the head was too heavy. So on the white one, I made the frills smaller/less complex and made the legs more distinct.

Let me know what you think!

35 Likes

They’re so incredibly cute! :smiley: Is minky difficult to work with?

2 Likes

Absolutely adorable!

1 Like

It’s not that difficult! Cutting it can be messy though, it leaves fur everywhere.

3 Likes

Super cute! :green_heart: I like the extra frill from the purple one, & the leg definition on the pink one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Adorable! I’m impressed that you made the pattern and embroidery files yourself. You’re quite the drafter. They look so cute and snuggly.

2 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

I can’t pronounce them, but they are adorable! Kudos for creating your own patterns and files!

1 Like

Eee they’re darling!! :heart_eyes:

Awesome I love those things they’re so interesting and fascinating good work also I just got this account yesterday and I still don’t know how to post

1 Like

Welcome! Oh my goodness! So stinking cute. Axolotls are so cool.

1 Like

Yeah they are, also I need help figuring out how to post, could you help please?

Sure! What do you need help on? Pictures? Posting in general?

1 Like

Yeah, just posting in general

They are super cute!

This thread has the most information and helpful tips, but if you need more specific you can always pm me and I can help you out. You can also ask questions on tips and tricks thread.

1 Like

Looked through the whole thing. I’m still confused on how to post a picture or drawing

These are so cute! I hope you continue making patterns and sharing your results. These are adorable!

These are adorable. I too am impressed by your embroidery creating skills!

These are too cute! I just want to hug on one all day. Was working with the minky hard?