Babes on Bikes Skirt

This fun skirt was originally a plus-sized top I found second hand. Score! But it’s been so long since I started the skirt conversion that there are no findable “before” pics. The top part that I cut off was red dots on white and had matching buttons. I used that for the waist band and one of the original buttons.

You’ll have to excuse the action shots for the lack of matching. I need to do laundry.


15 Likes

I love this so much! And it’s the absolute best skirt in the world for you!

2 Likes

I rode my bike to work today wearing this skirt! :grin:

3 Likes

Chef’s kiss!

1 Like

What a saucy print! Super fun skirt, and how perfect that you wore it to go biking.

2 Likes

Perfect skirt for the perfect person for this fabric!

2 Likes

The skirt turned out cute and I absolutely adore the fabric. Amazing refashion!

2 Likes

I agree that the original top was quite the score. And you made a great skirt with it. I like what you did with the button and elastic loop. That looks like it is more comfortable when sitting than a traditional button closure.
Edited to fix typos - ugh, I should have been wearing my glasses.

2 Likes

Ack! SOOO cute! What a great score you made here! The skirt is PERFECT!

2 Likes

Thank you, friends!!!

Adorable!

1 Like