I made some baby overalls for a cute little baby I happen to know. I really hope they fit. About half way through I started having some doubts but decided to keep going because there was nothing to be done at this point.
I got the pattern from Natty Sewing Pattern on Etsy. It looked like an easy and quick sew and was for the most part. I wasn’t a fan of the binding for the seams on the curve of the leg because it caused the fabric to bunch more than I would like. I think the binding I was trying to use was a little big for the task. Anyhow, I removed it and zig zagged stitched the inside seams instead.
Close up of fabric.