Baby Yoda-NSFW pic included *wink*

I’ve yet to see The Mandalorian but I adore baby Yoda. I decided to make my own. He’s about 8 inches tall. I actually got the pattern for free but it was removed from her website, I read an article earlier about Disney cracking down on blogs, etsy, etc… Posting patterns of baby yoda otherwise would link to the pattern

Naked!

NSFW-I gave him a booty!

22 Likes

He is so cute!!! I would totally attached a loop and hang him on my Christmas tree!

(also, I have not seen the Mandalorian either.)

1 Like

This is really cute and well made :smiley: and omg, he’s got a booty XD I think that’s great :smiley:

1 Like

OMG a booty! He is adorable!

1 Like

Bah ha ha, this is so cute! I was just thinking "where’s the baby Yoda doodle?"and you produced a booty, so excellent :smile:

I found out this movie even exists because crafts. I am so not cool. Well, except for the crafts :blush:.

Hey, looks a little likes tiny gremlin. Wonder if there’s a modifiable free pattern for those?

Ooooh with the right coloring you could totally make him Gizmo!

Yes! But I was thinking the reverse, you could make baby Yoda with a Gizmo pattern :wink:

1 Like

So cute! And a little Yoda badunkadunk!

1 Like

Way cute!

1 Like

Cute he is!

2 Likes

I’m so happy you made this! I, too, have the famed copy and have been considering the need for The Child. Her pattern was specifically called out because of the accuracy/likeness. Because HIMS SO FREAKING CUTE!!!

:metal:

2 Likes

Love love love this! Look at his little tocks!

1 Like

So cute! I saw a bigger version pattern on sale at ravelry. I knew it was possible it could be taken down quickly so I bought it right then.

1 Like

Naked baby yoda is nearly as cute as clothed!

1 Like

I laughed out loud at work when I saw him naked! Bahaha! I wasn’t expecting that. He is too cute!

1 Like

That little Yoda booty! LOLOLOLOL. This is SO adorable! <3

1 Like