Bargain hunting website

I disappeared down a rabbit hole for several hours last night and escaped, almost unscathed, but I’ll pass it on to you guys because I found some amazing bargains.
This site sells a huge array of craft supplies, the standard postage charge is extreme - £20.99 - but has free postage if you spend £33.
The search engine is ok, but no way to filter is sort results so you have to hunt for the bargains.
I got makower cotton blender fabric at 50p/m! Samples and ½m were same price :woman_facepalming: I saw lots of other things at bargain prices too.

Happy bargain hunting
https://www.okgoossale.com

2 Likes

Ok, so I’ve just lost a couple of hours. Did you order from them? There are some fabulous bargains, but they’re not showing up in any website reviews and they appear to be a new website, but with a massive inventory-but it’s not a drop shipping type. I’m wondering if they’re pulling sellers in from all over???

I guess I’m just wondering if it’s safe.

1 Like

So I’ve been digging into it a bit. Can’t find any issues, the security cert is up to date and it’s fronted by cloudflare with an IP in Baltimore. I’m going to order something, but I’ll do it on my credit card so I can do a charge back if it all goes wrong. But fingers crossed it’ll all be good.

1 Like

Ok so it wouldn’t accept my credit card. I used PayPal and it has payment pending. So I’ve no idea?

1 Like

Yep. I ordered yesterday.
I don’t have a credit card but used PayPal.
The website says order is ‘processing’ and PayPal saying payment hasn’t been processed yet.
It seems ok but we shall see. I’ll update when something happens.

1 Like

Please do, my order is still the same as yours ‘processing’

1 Like

Payment has been processed :+1:
:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Mine too, but the order is still ‘processing’

1 Like

I’ve just messaged them, asking for an update.
I’ll let you know what they say, if anything.

1 Like

has anybody received their orders from okgoossale I place an order on the 20th of feb and still not received my order is it an English website & is it safe as a spent quite a bit of money with them I’ve contacted them a few times but with no reply

1 Like

Hi @Claire and welcome to lettuce craft.

I’ve not had my order yet, and no reply to my message yet either.
At least paying by PayPal theres some buyer protection.

1 Like

Can you get your money back if you’ve paid through PayPal I’m starting to think it might be a fake website I oreard a kettle & matching toaster & sugar jars so I’ve spent quite a bit of money I can’t afford to lose

1 Like

I have just asked paypal for a refund. They did respond to my first query (with incorrect info) but they have ignored my second, time to get paypal refunds I would say

1 Like

@GMPNQ did you ever get your order? I got a refund from paypal

No. No sign of order. No contact from them either.
Yes, PayPal refund.

I’m gutted, was really looking forward to my big bundle of fabric.

Me too! I had ordered so much gorgeous stuff.

Still it’s not like I don’t already have more fabric than I can already use. Two finished quilts, two pieced tops and another top 80% made and it’s not made a dent in my stash. Mind you I did have to sacrifice a bedsheet add I didn’t have the right colour in stash :grin:

2 Likes