Bead jumble necklace

Someone gifted me some beads a long time ago. A jumble of nice red toned beads from the Jesse James Goddess Collection (inspired by Pele apparently) I wasn’t quite sure what to do with them because my style has been very patterned and symmetrical. Well during quarantine I decided that I needed to either use or get rid of all of those random supplies. I decided to embrace the jumble nature of these beads, added a bunch of seed beads, few other red beads I had on hand, and I made this! I’m pretty happy with it! It’s a new style for me!

15 Likes

3 Likes

I love this! So fun and funky!

1 Like

This is gorgeous. I love the colours

1 Like

Totally love this jumbled mix. Awesome!

1 Like

You made them into a beautiful necklace!

1 Like

I loooooove that necklace :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s so pretty! Well, I think I need to dabble in jewelry making again because I absolutely want to have a necklace like that.

1 Like

Really lovely! :heart:

1 Like

I love the eclectic feel of this. Beautiful work!

1 Like

Oh wow! this is so beautiful and bright. Love the color.

1 Like

Nicely done!
It’s not easy to go from patterned and structured to free-form, I think you got a good balance in this necklace.

1 Like

WOW! This turned out lovely - congratulations on tackling something new and really nailing it! I had to take a few extra moments with understanding the connection between goddesses and a famous football (soccer) player… HA! Oh, THAT Pele.

1 Like

This ones more my usual style. It’s still a jumble of beads but it’s patterned 1:1 symmetrical on each side.

1 Like

Made one more - Bastet inspired.

2 Likes

Wow! Gorgeous blues!!

1 Like

I think I like this even more

1 Like