Beaded Apple Watch Bands

I got an Apple Watch from my husband for Christmas, and it’s my first time having one. I love it, and of course that means I need to accessorize with cute watch bands. I have some for everyday wear, but none of the other bands I saw online or even on Etsy would work with my style, or when I go out to tiki events. So I made my own. Knitting / crochet are my go-to arts, but I don’t think these are bad for my first try on making such bands.

The Apple Watch attachments were found on Amazon. I got the beads at big box craft stores. Unfortunately the band with the skull beads came out a smidge too big. I guess I can wear it loose, on the few times I will be wearing the band. Is there anyway I can tighten it up without having to restring everything?

21 Likes

So cool and stylish!

2 Likes

I have a hand-me-down Apple Watch and keep thinking I’ll make some prettier straps for it. Yours are great! I don’t have any advice on adjusting the strands, though. (They look fine to me!)

3 Likes

Love that you are customizing it for Tiki events! Sounds fun and the band will fit right in.

2 Likes

These are very cool.

1 Like

What a great way to customize the look of your watch! I’ve thought of making my own bands, but never got past the thinking stage. Nice job taking it from thought to reality!

1 Like

:balloon: :balloon:Congratulations! This awesome project is featured this week! :balloon: :balloon:

1 Like

Awesome!! Thank you!!

1 Like