Beaded Beetle Brooch

I love this so much! Very, very cool, and I hope we get to see more. I didn’t even know they made kits for these. Hmmmm.

1 Like

Beautiful beetle! This reminds me of the sparkly collection that Betsey Johnson had that was all about insects. Sadly I didn’t have enough clams at the time to purchase the ring I was eyeing, but many years later I managed to snag a bee necklace! I think this would be fun just to play around with and not necessarily wear. Heheheh, I imagine putting it somewhere where my son will find it unintentionally. He’s all about jumping out at me from sneaky spaces and scaring him. Well I’ll show him! (He’s 10, he’ll be fine.)

ETA: I was going to get this one…but then I saw the STAG BEETLE. Yusss.

2 Likes

that beetle is amazing.

1 Like

This is wonderful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just came across some video tutorials for making beaded beatles & moths, pretty cool ideas!

1 Like

So cool! Thanks for sharing. I got a bunch of bead supplies in shades of blue. I’m working on finishing up a simple tote and maybe I’ll play with some resin next but then I want to make another beetle.

My stag beetle came! I will put it together after I finish knitting the Cat Cocoon.

2 Likes

@irid3sc3nt yay! I’d love to see it when you’re done. :slight_smile:

1 Like