Beaded spiders

These beaded spiders are from a few years ago, but I still really enjoy how they turned out. :smile:

A black widow:
sts-bwsfbofk

The hour glass tummy:
sts-bwsfbbb

A golden spider:
sts-gabbs

An ice spider:
sts-iibs

And a blue spider:
stsblspdrb

Thank you for looking! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

They look fantastic! Love the hourglass on the tummy for the widow too!

1 Like

Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

LOVE!

I have a beaded spider collection by a girl who was selling them at local fairs but she has, unfortunately, recently retired from making them.

The way you make yours is so cool! I really like the way you shape their legs and bodies

1 Like

Love them. They would be a huge hit here in this spider loving house! :spider::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Rlynn and @saybaby Thank you! :slight_smile:

@saybaby - I found a tutorial online for making spiders and then tweaked it a little bit to suit the beads I had on hand. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooh those are so cool! I like how your legs are a little longer than Iโ€™ve seen before on beaded spiders. I think it adds to the realism :spider:

1 Like

Love your work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

1 Like

Thank you, @sheepBlue and @Tanyia :smile:

1 Like

Iโ€™m not a lover of spiders in general but these are fabulous!

1 Like

Very cool :spider:

1 Like

Thank you, @alteredmommy and @Nickysnicknacks :smile:

They look so wicked and pretty at the same time! My favorite is the black and red one :smiley: :spider:

1 Like

Thank you, @PerfectlyBohemian :smile:

Some spiders can be pretty and these are some of those. Cool.

1 Like

Thank you, @Lynx :smile:

These are AMAZING. If I had a spider like these Iโ€™d find a way to make it a pin so I could wear it on my sweater. It would look like it is scampering up my shoulder. :spider::black_heart:

1 Like

Aww, thanks! :smile: Yes, these are about the size of the palm of my hand, but I bet you could make an even smaller version and add a pin to do just that if you wanted to! :slight_smile:

1 Like

But wouldnโ€™t a huge, sparkly spider sitting on my shoulder also look pretty cool? :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, I suppose it would! And quite the statement piece. :spider: