Because...Bunny

Sometimes you just HAVE to make something for yourself. I am in love with this little guy!

2 Likes

He’s so cute! I love the bright yellow against the plaid.

Shut up!!! So stinking cute.

1 Like

He is adorable!! I love him :heart: and I’m inspired to make something happy like that soon!

I was inspired by your Panda Tote!! It was so cute and fun and I was due to make something less functional…I made a mental note to do this more often…

I have so many things I need to do in my new house…curtains and such…so I am going to do practical stuff and then something whimsical…

I look back on things that gave me the most joy and they were indeed the whimsical…

3 Likes

Or practical AND whimsical :smiley:

I love the cute little bunny butt!

2 Likes

I totally get your ‘because’ ! But my mind always wins over my ‘because’ ones, and they don’t get made. I should listen more to me!
He is so adorable with his little tail!
Awesome that you used an older item to make him!

This is the best. Why? Because.

2 Likes

Always need more bunny in the world!
I love his tail, and those floppy lopped ears are awesome!

1 Like

Thanks! They actually have a piece of pipe cleaner inside so when he has more headroom, his ears can stand straight up…but, I prefer them floppy as well! :smiley:

1 Like

OMG!!! That is the cutest thing ever! Great idea!!!

I love his facial expression. Very cute, and you are so right. Do something just because. I’ll have make something cute for myself, too.

2 Likes

I just saw him pop up in my suggestions, and I still love him.

Did you make the pattern yourself?

1 Like

i love the plaid SO MUCH!

I did…very simple…basically, sort of like a Ninni but then added ears and arms…I put pipe cleaners in the ears so they can stand or bend…

Are the arms separate pieces? And how did you do the bun tail? Just a gathered circle?

1 Like

For his tail I did a circle and then gathered it up…the arms were just two pieces…I drew around two of my fingers…sewed and then stuffed them and sewed them along the side…that is why I needed the carrot…to sew the arms together away from the body…

2 Likes

Oh yes! Because otherwise they would poke out straight from the body! I love you traced your fingers for little arms!
Really clever. That butternut fabric is so yummy!

1 Like

This is absolutely adorable and I love him so much. I was squee-ing when I saw the front, but his tail had me completely in love!

1 Like