Bedtime Defender Monsters… part 2!

Ive been busy making more monsters! A few of these look more like cats or owls, but that’s fine. I’ve been having so much fun making these adorable beasts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

First we have this dapper cat monster. I even remembered to write down my pattern as I went!

Then we have this owl that is very similar, but the head is a wee bit wider around the neck.

This next one is actually the first attempt at the owl/cat body. I made the base way too wide, so it ended up shorter than I intended. But it’s one of my favorites so far, and I’m quite pleased with how it turned out.

Here’s yet another owl. This one I went kind of heart happy on.

This one is quite possibly the happiest blue monster you will ever see.

Here we have a monster that didn’t quite turn out as I’d hoped. It was supposed to look like a green olive with a pimento hat. It looks more like Plankton from SpongeBob to me :laughing:

Next we have a purple monkey monster. My husband suggested a grape ape and he got a monkey instead.

He even has a tail.

This one I tried a different mouth on. I love how it turned out.

And last, but not least, we have these remaining two monsters.

I still have a lot more eyelash yarn, so you’ll most likely see a part 3 in the near future. Thanks for looking! :blush:

18 Likes

What a fun use of eyelash yarn! I do love your squatty owl…and the horns on your blue monster are really wonderful.

1 Like

These are so delightfully imaginative!

1 Like

Just simply love these.

1 Like

Each one is so adorable! What are you doing with this clan of monsters?

1 Like

Super freaking cute! I especially love the heart happy one.

2 Likes

Those horns, holy toledo they are cool!

2 Likes

The little purple owl is my fav, but they are all adorable! :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are so cute - perfect use of eyelash yarn!

1 Like

What a cute bunch! I love the happy blue guy, as well as the one with the trumpet ears. Too fun!

1 Like

Love! The curly horns and trumpet ears are adorable touches! I can’t wait to see more. :heart:

1 Like

These are wonderful! Love the happy blue guy. :blue_heart:

1 Like

These are amazing. The dapper cat is my favorite. Love the three eyed horned defender as well. They are all great! such a cute idea to be defenders too.

2 Likes

Love the variety in these!

I can’t unsee this…

1 Like

I love how they are each unique and adorable!

1 Like

How vig are these little defenders?

1 Like

You can see I’m holding them in my hand in these photos for an idea of the size. But most are between 8 to 11 inches in height.

1 Like