Bee hat and H2O2go

Made these with a cute bee canvas. I had to get a bee clasp for the wallet, it just looks so cute together. This was first time making a bucket hat, I am definitely gonna make more for summer. And the bag is one specifically designed to carry a water bottle. Its also going to come in handy over the summer.

12 Likes

Bucket hats for kids are the best! I used to make them for our sons when they were little.

1 Like

This fabric is the cutest!! And the bag is the perfect hiking bag. Did you create the pattern?

1 Like

Thank you, I didn’t create the pattern. Its the H2O to go by Linds handmade. You can find her patterns on etsy

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Yes! I need a bag just like that. They turned out really nice. I like the fabric and the wallet.

1 Like

Both of these projects really suit that print! I really should find a good bucket hat pattern, but with my big noggin and THICC hair, I might need more of a barrel hat.

1 Like

I used the Greenstyle Nantucket hat and it has different options for head sizes, And taller/shorter options

1 Like

That looks like an amazing gift set for a beach loving recipient. I’ll just imagine all that snow is lovely warm white sand, haha.

1 Like

Congrats! Your project was one of the best of 2021! You are awesome!

1 Like