Bee & Honeycomb Tag

Part of our family is moving back into a house they had rented out for several years after a long and arduous remodel. We got them a little housewarming gift, so I made this tag to go on it.

The honeycomb embossing is inked with 3 different metallic golds which haven’t photographed well.

12 Likes

That is a gorgeous tag!

1 Like

Thank you!

Love it! The shading on the honeycomb is fabulous. And the way you cut the bottom edge gives it so much flair.

1 Like

Thank you! I wasn’t totally happy with the the level of detail, but didn’t have to time to keep adding, so I decided to try to add by removing! Thanks for noticing.

2 Likes

Gorgeous! I love the textures and that bee cutout.

1 Like

Aw, thank you! I tend to forget about my embossing folders and I’m so glad I remembered that honeycomb one which I LOVE.

1 Like