Beetle Totebag

I made this for @Rlynn for the summer in a box swap. I fell in love with this pattern and knew I had to stitch it up.

33 Likes

Ooooo! This is a pretty bug! I love the colors, too.

Amazing how a few embroidered flowers make anything pretty!

And I love it so! :heart::heart::heart: The embroidery is beautifully done!

This is so pretty!

This is stunning!!! :heart_eyes:

I canโ€™t even make out the individual stitches! Absolutely beautiful! Your needlework is always so immaculate, whimsical, and fun!

1 Like

:fireworks: Congrats! Your project is one of our features this week! :fireworks:

Gorgeous stitching and beautiful pattern! I love the fresh, clean look of the design and the whimsy of the bug.

When you do an embroidery on a tote bag, do you sew fabric on the back or have you found having the backside exposed isnโ€™t really a problem?

1 Like

Thank you so much! It was a fun stitch.

I leave it exposed. I donโ€™t think it is too much of a problem. I have a tote from about 16 years ago that I did and it has held up without any problems.

1 Like

This is so pretty! And perfect for a bug lover like Rlynn!

Ooh love a good buggy stitch, this piece has a flow that totally matches the organic subject matter. Love it!

This is so beautiful, and perfect for Rlynn!!

I love it!

I love everything about this!
Just gorgeous

This is so beautifully made ! I also didnโ€™t realize there was a beetle in the middle of the bag :sweat_smile: despite it saying so in the post

So beautiful. I love all those different greens for every leaf. Really terrific detail.