Bell the Gnome

Eeep, I’m so behind making Christmas presents! But here’s one that I finished and am very proud of! It’s Bell the Gnome, pattern by natura_crochet on Instagram!

This pattern was part of the Holly Jolly Crochet-Along on Insta. Once you’ve followed all the required accounts and gotten accepted into the CAL at the beginning, you can keep checking back to see the first half of a different pattern posted every two days. If you finish that first half in the next three days and post your progress, the designer will give you the second half of the pattern for free! I actually did not finish the first half of this one in time to get it in the CAL (I did get three other patterns that way, though! So many fun projects!), but it was definitely worth it to me to buy the full pattern and then take my time finishing it. This pattern was very involved and took a LOT of time for me to finish, but I absolutely love it!

This little guy will be a gift for my mom, who loves gnomes and collects Santa dolls.

16 Likes

Adorable, and sounds like the perfect gift for her.

1 Like

That’s super adorable! Your crochet is flawless!

1 Like

Cute! He does look complicated. Love the beard!

1 Like

Wow! What a cutie! And perfect for your mom!

1 Like

How absolutely adorable! I love his cute little face!!! So many stitches and pieces, but totally worth the final result.

1 Like