BerrySinger Ost - Needle felting dragon-like creature

BerrySinger Ost (spoiled brat, cantankerous ost is more like it)

22 Likes

That face speaks of mischievousness! I also love the little pointy things on the head…beautiful work!

1 Like

That periwinkle/olive green combo is gorgeous. I would take him on all my adventures.

1 Like

Thank you!!

She started out with different eyes

but of course waited until nearly done (which is a extremely imprecise measurement of time and what still needs to be done) to make it clear that those eyes weren’t going to work ( by that time the previous eyes had been glued into place and I had to surgically remove them).
We had extensive fights about her face shape and then that she was “too fat”, not “lovely, I’ve had a ton of berries to eat fat”, but “I don’t look absolutely wonderful fat”.

I think I’ll go continue embroidering the brooch on my work table! (Osts! :roll_eyes:)

4 Likes

That face! A little cocky, it seems!

1 Like

She’s a wonder! And absolutely adorable.

1 Like

She’s amazing! I love her sweet eyes and dear little face.

1 Like

:hibiscus: :blossom: :tulip: :sunflower: CONGRATULATIONS! Your beautiful craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :hibiscus: :blossom: :tulip: :sunflower:

1 Like

OMG! Look at that cute little face! The green fading on the wings is so pretty too.

1 Like

She’s beautiful!

1 Like

I love that face - it has such character! I suspect there are many a pranks being hatched.

1 Like

So, So very adorable. I actually like both sets of eyes, the lovely purple is a really great compliment to a few bright jewel tones.

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you manage to put both beautifully precise work and lively expression into your pieces.

1 Like

Wow! Such a stunning little piece! I love how you added the green details on top of the purple, and the expression on its face is wonderful. Amazing work, as always!

1 Like