Best buddies hearts

Here are a few hearts I painted for the Galentines swap. I didn’t get a picture of one of them but here are the rest.

1. Clueless

2. Step Brothers - I didn’t take a picture of this fully finished so their features aren’t done on this one :rofl:

3. Beavis and Butthead

4. Star Wars

5. Tommy Boy

16 Likes

What a great theme and great choices!

2 Likes

These are all fantastic! I squealed like a teenager when I opened mine. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you both! And I’m so happy you loved yours @wittychild :blush:

2 Likes

What a cool theme for your GALentine extras! Love your little paintings.

1 Like

I can help you with the pic of Step-Brothers! It’s right here with me at my desk at work. LOL! I love it SO MUCH! I seriously quote this movie way too much. So much that I don’t even realize it sometimes. I absolutely love these!

What was the last one that you did?

4 Likes

Such iconic duos!!! You did an awesome job capturing them on such a small scale. I continue to be impressed by your skills!

1 Like

I love these! Plus Tommy and Richard now live on my fridge! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:

1 Like

Hahahahahah!!! I’m so glad you love it. It’s such a quotable movie :rofl: I just kept shaking my head and laughing while working on this. Thank you for posting.

The last one I did was the one from the movie Big.

2 Likes

Thank you! They’re so fun to make. And my partners picked some really good duos.

1 Like

Lol! I showed my mom because it’s one of her favorite movies and she was trying to keep it lol. And happy it has a home on your refrigerator.

2 Likes

It’s one of my favorite movies, too!

1 Like

I’ll photograph the one you made me from the movie Big and add it too! I will get a photo tonight. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These are incredible. You captured all the tiny details perfectly. And how fun are your duos?!

Mine is up on my locker at work for all to see. :blush:

I am loving all of these you are making!

Here is the awesome heart I received. It’s the characters from the movie Big! It’s so amazing!

Sorry I forgot to take a photo earlier. I was just admiring it on my fridge and it jogged my memory!

2 Likes