Bestest Trophy ever

So I was recently volunteered to be the schools Parent Teacher Organization president, we haven’t had a PTO in few years so I helped the principle create one from scratch. We finally have members, officers and some participation
Well we are hosting a family trivia night supplying pizza, fun and the winner gets a trophy and a basket of goodies. So had to make trophy! And here it is!
My kids are now all excited and hope they win what they call the Bestest Trophy Ever! The unicorn can be squished, the little Legs men still have posable arms and their helmets open so its a semi interactive trophy!

24 Likes

Hands down, this is the bestest trophy ever!

2 Likes

How totally fun! Love it!

2 Likes

Now that will grace any mantelpiece!

2 Likes

Phenomenal! I love the little addition of the minifigs at the bottom. So cute!

2 Likes

I’m somewhat… OK, a lot… older than your kids, and I totally want to win this! Love it!

2 Likes

Perfect trophy for a family game night!!

2 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

It has a little something for everyone. Agreed, best trophy ever!

2 Likes

Thanks all. Its now on display at the school and the kids are walking past hoping they all win it!

1 Like

Well, I’ll be darned. That is super cool! Congrats on getting PTO up and running again, madame president!

1 Like

You did a great job on this. What a fun trophy!! What did you use for the little ball ‘scepters’ on the side?

LOL those are pens from the dollar store, they came that way. I used e6000 to glue the pen cap on so it stood up better in the base which is a small plastic dart board. Then added a dot to the back of the ball in claw and held it together with rubber bands to dry a bit.

:heartpulse: Oh boy, OH BOY! Your wonderful craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! WOOHOO! :heart_hands:

The trophy was awarded last night. There were many tears in the audience of little kids who did not get to take this beauty home.

2 Likes

The question mark is giving me STRONG Gravity Falls vibes. I’d throw some elbows to win this beast.