Bett, the Star Struck Bat

The Dotee gallery is lighting up with some very cute little gems. I was lucky to swap with @EriChanHime. We swapped years ago on that other place. Fun times.

Meet Bett. She is not your ordinary bat. She just knows that there is greatness in her future and the first step was flying off to @EriChanHime fun home.

26 Likes

Bett is adorable!

2 Likes

Her wittoh face! And her spectacular colors!

3 Likes

Great fabric choices, she’s so colorful!

2 Likes

Bett would be fun to hang above your bed and whisper your dreams to her.
I also want to fly her like a kite. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

She’s so cute!

2 Likes

Love those rainbow wings and her little earring!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! I love her! She is so fa-BOO-less! I love the way you did her wings and the sparkly body. She has a cute face too! Amazing dottee!!!

2 Likes

I love her so much! :star_struck: :sparkling_heart: I live near and was born in Austin, and our bat population is dear to us. I remember going to watch the bats fly out from under the Congress Street bridge as a child and as an adult. They are so cute, and very important bug control and secondary pollinators! I was delighted that @marionberries picked bats from my dotee themes and then SUPER delivered! Her iridescent wings are so amazingly crisp and perfect, and YES, her “wittle face”! I agree completely. :kissing_closed_eyes: I’m so pleased to have her. She has many bat friends here to keep her company! :two_hearts::bat:

2 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

So pretty! Love her colorful wings and those ears!

2 Likes

She is gorgeous!

1 Like

AaaaMazing. Now you need a belfry.

2 Likes

So cute! A bat dotee- what a unique notion and so well executed!

2 Likes

:sparkles: :rainbow: :sparkling_heart: :bat: Congratulations! Bett, the Star Struck Bat, is a Featured Project this week! :bat: :sparkling_heart: :rainbow: :sparkles:

1 Like

Bett is so happy to be featured! She is on her journey to fame. Thank you.

1 Like

This is the sweetest bat evah! Beautifully made!

1 Like

Bert’s so adorable!!! I love her sweet little face and the color choices you made. She’s :raised_hands:t3: awesome.

1 Like

Love it.

1 Like