BIG NEWS! OPEN SWAPS starting Sept 1,2021

Double that!!!

2 Likes

Thanks! And as always, thanks for your hard work!

3 Likes

Yay! Thank you swap mods for all the wonderful work you do for our happy community :heart:

3 Likes

This is awesome!! I was just toying with the thought that maybe a Hygge swap would be nice, as we go into the fall season where I live. Swap something that is hygge, maybe partners describe what they think of as hygge (could be pillows, mittens, plants, foods, favorite movies, favorite nature things, etc.). Still marinating but my timing for this thought may be kismet.

4 Likes

I would so be down for that kind of swap.

3 Likes

That is exciting! I didn’t do any swaps this summer so I’m excited to do a couple this fall.

2 Likes

Woo hoo!

2 Likes

Woohoo! Now I’ll just need to remember to check the open swap tag! Thank you all for making this happen!

4 Likes

Best news ever!
It’s good to see swaps back to how it used to be :slight_smile:
And I’m so thankful for everyone’s patience while we all work through things together!

4 Likes

And I am planning on hosting another round of the STS :smiley:

4 Likes

I have things for that!

I plan to host another round of Ongoing Ornament…probably starting in Oct! It was such fun last year!

5 Likes

WOOHOO! This is a new normal that I can get excited about!

I don’t even swap that much, but they bring so much good stuff to this community that I am a little bit overjoyed to hear this news!

6 Likes

I might do a round of the ongoing wish swap.

5 Likes

Hooray! Even though I don’t have time to swap right now, I’m still excited that they are wide open!

I have a swap idea marinating (based on the first actual swap I did, I think, way back when) and, for some reason, this is making want to fire up the grill and get that particular kebab cooking!

3 Likes

I was just going to ask ya if that was the plan! :smiley:

2 Likes

Woo hoo! This IS big news!

2 Likes

Very exciting!

2 Likes

love it

1 Like

This is awesome news! :partying_face:

1 Like

I just opened up the Winter Book Swap